I don't like the fair. Maybe it's that I am a little skeptical of the rides that are assembled, disassembled and then re-assembled every 3 days as it moves. Maybe it's the characters they hire to operate these rides. Or it could be that I feel like I need to walk around with a bottle of hand sanitizer. I find it gross. And how is it that we live in such a small town...and I have never seen ANY of the people that are at the fair? It's as close to a cultural experience that we'll get here in Durango.
But the kids love the fair. And they stick it right in the middle of town, so we have to drive by at least twice a day so there's really no avoiding it. But Aaron likes the fair. Good thing he doesn't mind spending $40 on 3 rides each. But that's another thing about the fair :)
Good thing the girls had fun! And good thing we don't have to go back until next year.
 |
| Granny riding the Merry-Go-Round with Hannah & Emma |
 |
| Riding the train ride with Hannah |
 |
| Aaron taking the girls on the "go in circles way too fast for me" ride |
No comments:
Post a Comment